Analysis of Service Quality and Price on Visitor Satisfaction of The Indonesia Open 2022 Event


  • Anisa Putri Kusumaningrum Universitas Nasional Jakarta
  • Gagih Pradini Universitas Nasional Jakarta
  • Fitri Agustiani Universitas Nasional Jakarta



Event, Service Quality, Price, Visitor Satisfaction


This study aims to determine the effect of service quality and price on visitor satisfaction at the Indonesia Open 2022 Event simultaneously and partially. This research uses quantitative methods. The number of samples in this study were 100 respondents. Determination of the sample using purposive sampling technique. The data collection techniques used were questionnaires and literature studies. Based on the test results, it is partially known that the Service Quality variable (X1) affects Visitor Satisfaction (Y) of the Indonesia Open 2022 event, the Price variable (X2) affects Visitor Satisfaction (Y) of the Indonesia Open 2022 event, and simultaneously the Service Quality variable (X1) and Price (X2) simultaneously affect Visitor Satisfaction of the Indonesia Open 2022 Event. The simultaneous coefficient of determination (R2) is 0.436, this means that 43.6% of visitor satisfaction at the Indonesia Open 2022 event is influenced by service quality and price while the remaining 56.4% is influenced by other variables that are outside the variables studied


Download data is not yet available.


Ananda, Aulia, and Gagih Pradini. "The role of food & beverage service in providing services to increase customer satisfaction at McDonald's Jatipadang." Eqien-Journal of Economics and Business 11.03 (2022): 263-277.

Baskoro, Faisal Maliki. (2022). 2024, Sport Tourism Market in Indonesia Will Reach Rp 18 T. Retrieved from Berita Satu website:

CNN Indonesia. (2022). Indonesia Open 2022 has a chance to be attended by 70 percent of the audience. Retrieved from Open 2022 is most likely, attended by around five thousand spectators.

Concerned, Erna Eriana;, Alamsyah, Agus Rahman;, & Handoko, Yunus; (2021). Service quality affects satisfaction with satisfaction Personal selling affects on. JOURNAL OF MANAGEMENT AND BUSINESS ECONOMICS, 2, 43–47.

Ghozali, Imam. (2018). Applications of Multivariate Analysis with IBM SPSS 25 Program. Semarang: Diponegoro University Publishing Board.

Goers. (2019). Sport Tourism in Indonesia. Retrieved from

Gunadi, Edison. (2018). The Relationship of Price and Service Quality to M-Sport Futsal Center Customer Satisfaction. Agora, 6(1)

Husein, U. (2013). Research Methods for Thesis and Thesis. Jakarta: Rajawali.

Nazir, Moh. (2013). Research Methods. Bogor: Ghalia Indonesia.

Pradini, G., &; Padila, P. (2022). Study of the Quality of Tourism Product Services on Tourist Satisfaction. Syntax Literate; Indonesian Scientific Journal, 7 (3), 2720 - 2731.

Pradini, Gagih, &; Pratami, Frita. (2022). The Impact of Brand Image, Service Quality, and Product Quality on Customer Loyalty at Oma Kopi Depok. Indonesian Scientific Journal, 7(3).

Priyono. (2016). Quantitative Research Methods. Sidoarjo: Zifatama Publishing.

Riyanto, Andi. (2017). The relationship between service quality and customer satisfaction at Pdam Cibadak Branch, Sukabumi Regency. Open Science Framework, (8).

Siyoto, S. & Sodik, A. (2015). Basic Research Methodology. Yogyakarta: Media Publishing Literacy.

Sugiyono. (2016). Quantitative, Qualitative, and R&D Research Methods. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Sugiyono. (2018). Quantitative Research Methods. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Sujarweni, V. Wiratna. (2015). Business and Economic Research Methodologies. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Baru Press.

Sitohang, Irwan Noviardi. (2020). The Effect of Service Marketing Mix on Visitor Satisfaction at The Lawu Park Tawangmangu Tourist Attraction. Mercu Buana University Yogyakarta.

Sugiarto, E. C. (2019). Tourism, the New Locomotive Driving Indonesia's Economy. Retrieved from Ministry Of State Secretariat Of The Republic Of Indonesia. Website:

Widyanti, Holy Tantri. (2017). Analysis of visitor satisfaction with tourist attractions in Kampoeng Tulip Bandung City. Indonesian University of Education.




How to Cite

Kusumaningrum, A. P. ., Pradini, G., & Agustiani, F. . (2023). Analysis of Service Quality and Price on Visitor Satisfaction of The Indonesia Open 2022 Event. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ECONOMICS, MANAGEMENT, BUSINESS, AND SOCIAL SCIENCE (IJEMBIS), 3(3), 866–875.

Most read articles by the same author(s)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > >>