Teacher Performance of Cikeas Nature School: An Analysis of Learning Agility and Work Culture During Work From Home

Authors

  • Bambang Dwi Hartono Universitas Muhammadiyah Prof. Dr. Hamka
  • Hupron Fadilah Universitas Muhammadiyah Prof. Dr. Hamka
  • Firman Muhammad Abdurrohman Akbar Universitas Muhammadiyah Prof. Dr. Hamka

DOI:

https://doi.org/10.59889/ijembis.v3i3.157

Keywords:

Learning Agility, Working Culture, Work From Home, Performance, Teacher

Abstract

The pandemic caused by Covid-19 in early 2020 has transformed the learning process in schools. The rapid changes in students' learning ways require teachers to have the ability and willingness to learn new things quickly and adapt them directly in today's challenging situations. The purpose of this research is to analyze the effect of learning agility and work culture during work-from-home (WFH) on teacher performance at Sekolah Alam Cikeas. This type of research is a quantitative research that uses regression analysis technique by collecting data through online survey methods with respondents from all teachers of Sekolah Alam Cikeas, Bogor from the Playgroup, Kindergarten, Elementary, Middle and High School levels with 56 respondents, The results of the study support all the hypotheses that have been proposed. Learning Agility (X1) has significant intervention on Teachers Performance (Y) with (result) bigger than critic score (6,974 > 2,005), Working Environment (X2) has significant intervention on Teachers Performance (Y) with (result) bigger than critic score (2,208 > 2,005). The result of R2 from X1 and X2 to Y with a score of coefficient determinate (R2) 0.699 or 69.9 in percentage. It means that X1 and X2 give intervention on Y about 69.9%. The rest of it (30.1%) is influenced by other factors.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

Aprilyanti, C., Santoso, F. F., Felicia, J., & Irawan, A. P. (2022). Impact of covid 19 pandemic on Learning at tarumanagara University in even semester 2019/2020. Proceedings of the 3rd Tarumanagara International Conference on the Applications of Social Sciences and Humanities (TICASH 2021), 655(Ticash 2021), 2027–2032. https://doi.org/10.2991/assehr.k.220404.333

Dai, G., P. De Meuse, K., & Tang, K. Y. (2018). The Role of Learning Agility in Executive Career Success?: The Results of Two Field Studies Author ( s ): Guangrong Dai , Kenneth P . De Meuse and King Yii Tang Published by?: Pittsburg State University Stable URL?: https://www.jstor.org/stable/43488163. Journal of Managerial Issues, 25(2), 108–131.

De Meuse, K. P. (2017). Learning agility: Its evolution as a psychological construct and its empirical relationship to leader success. Consulting Psychology Journal, 69(4), 267–295. https://doi.org/10.1037/cpb0000100

Dries, N., Vantilborgh, T., & Pepermans, R. (2012). The role of learning agility and career variety in the identification and development of high potential employees. Personnel Review, 41(3), 340–358. https://doi.org/10.1108/00483481211212977

Fajar, M., Annisa, N., Anggriana, A. J., & dkk. (2020). Bunga Rampai Pandemi “Menyingkap Dampak-Dampak Sosial Kemasyarakatan Covid-19.” IAIN Parepare Nusantara Press, 1–102. https://osf.io/36tz4/download

Neuwirth, L. S., Jovi?, S., & Mukherji, B. R. (2021). Reimagining higher education during and post-COVID-19: Challenges and opportunities. Journal of Adult and Continuing Education, 27(2), 141–156. https://doi.org/10.1177/1477971420947738

Nissim, Y., & Simon, E. (2020). Agility in Teacher Training: Distance Learning During the Covid-19 Pandemic. International Education Studies, 13(12), 11. https://doi.org/10.5539/ies.v13n12p11

Putri, E. M., Ekowati, V. M., Supriyanto, A. S., & Mukaffi, Z. (2019). the Effect of Work Environment on Employee Performance Through Work Discipline. International Journal of Research -GRANTHAALAYAH, 7(4), 132–140. https://doi.org/10.29121/granthaalayah.v7.i4.2019.882

Thompson, K. M., Kalkowska, D. A., & Badizadegan, K. (2021). Hypothetical emergence of poliovirus in 2020: part 1. Consequences of policy decisions to respond using nonpharmaceutical interventions. Expert Review of Vaccines, 20(4), 465–481. https://doi.org/10.1080/14760584.2021.1891888

Downloads

Published

2023-09-04

How to Cite

Hartono, B. D., Fadilah, H. ., & Akbar, F. M. A. (2023). Teacher Performance of Cikeas Nature School: An Analysis of Learning Agility and Work Culture During Work From Home. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ECONOMICS, MANAGEMENT, BUSINESS, AND SOCIAL SCIENCE (IJEMBIS), 3(3), 440–454. https://doi.org/10.59889/ijembis.v3i3.157